Sunday 5 July 2009

the latest discovery...

Sunday 5th July 2009



headed off on another road trip yesterday and made the most amazing discovery...after a very bumpy, dusty ride down a long winding road...we reached a temple with a staircase...and as we descended the staircase, we caught glimpse upon glimpse through the trees of what would finally greet us when we reached the bottom of the descent...the most beautiful, peaceful beach i have ever had the luck to set foot on in bali. beautiful clear blue waters, white sand and best of all...hardly any people. it was a most welcome sight, especially after the walk down, which made my legs wobbly...but a dip in that crystal clear cool water was enough to ease away any pain. i believe there will be many return trips made to this spot...

5 comments:

Ain said...

woah! A pretty great discovery indeed! Where is this?

BaliTrivialist said...

Where did you come across this beautiful beach? I would understand if you don't want to share this secret...

Unknown said...

hi ain...next time u come for a visit, i'll show you...

balitrivialist...if you leave me your email address i'll send you directions...:)

Unknown said...

Hey! I`m planning a trip to Bali and I would love to know where this amazing place is. Could you be so kind to let me know the name of the place and location on my email: lara.kamnik@gmail.com

I`d be really grateful!

P.S.: It`s pleasure reading your blog! I kinda envy you :)

Unknown said...

Hi Lara, thanks for dropping by my blog. Will send you an email in the next couple of days :) hope you have a great trip...