Friday 13 November 2015

Chilling out at Ingka

Ingka has only been open a few months and is a great new addition to the Kerobokan scene. Located on Jalan Mertanadi it is a lovely setting with a garden full of lemongrass out back and lovely plants decorating the entrance. There is a good range of food, from Asian delights to Western fare and prices are reasonable. I opted for the Pad Thai, and it was really good. However, I felt the portion could have been a tad bigger but then that just might be me and my big appetite. The vibe is chilled with sofas here and there and in the evening the candles come out and it feels intimate and romantic. I will definitely be back to try some of the other dishes on the menu and am delighted to see more and more cafes like this opening in Kerobokan. They are very welcome additions!





No comments: