Wednesday 20 August 2008

the answer my friend...is blowing in the wind

Wednesday 20th August 2008
some days i feel like i have far too many questions. some days i feel like i need to know the answer to all those questions now or else it will drive me over the edge. i feel the impatience rise within me and strive to inhale with a deep breath and remember the importance of taking time, of exhaling slowly, counting to ten before acting. i know that i have always strived to work for the things that i believe in. i have always tried to hold fast to the things that i believe in and keep them in my sights and never lose sight of them. for if i lose sight of those things, those guiding principles, then i am not being true to who i am. and that for me, would be the worst thing i could do.

it's been a rough few days with much to think over...and i feel just like this windmill photographed on the beach at Sanur, as it whirrs around, being blown whichever way the wind decides to move it. i look ahead to striving for stability, for feeling like my feet are planted more firmly in the ground and that my life, at some point will be fully under my own control and not susceptible to the whims of others.

7 comments:

nollyposh said...

Oh My Goodness! Airy Fairy... i just thought to peek in on how your life is going this morning and this latest blog of yours bought tears to my eyes ...for all of last night i searched my heart for words to express how i am feeling about learning yesterday that the breast cancer that i had in 2005 may have returned (i am off for biopsies today poo!) ...Your beautiful words have just spoken to my soul... ThankYOU so much for helping me to feel a little less alone today *hugs* Vicki x

Unknown said...

dearest nollyposh, thank you for your kind words. i shall be keeping fingers crossed for yout hat all is well and that whatever happens you will find your way through. blessings...

carlikup said...

My dear airyairy~
I have been there, I pray for you that things will stabilize; keep on thinking that they will.

Vicki, my sweet Vicki: I AM THERE, and I am thinking of you my sweet friend (carlikup@gmail.com).

Carla

nollyposh said...

"Thankyou" dear *Airy Fairy* and ~Carla~ XOX One day at a time, Thankyou for the reminder... It's all about staying within the moment... i remember... Thankyou x

Anonymous said...

Remember that you are never alone if you are truly at peace with yourself. Be true to your heart and be sure to listen closely.

hang in there and remember to BREATHE!!!

behind you in your journey!
jodycakes

nollyposh said...

XOX jodycakes

Raúl said...

me gusta tu blog lo visito a menudo visita tu el mio y deja un comentario y si quieres nos enlazamos